Cooking with Fire Cookbook
Discover many delicious recipes and inspirations with the Ooni Cooking with Fire Cookbook.
- Written by Ooni co-founders Kristian Tapaninaho and Darina Garland, this cookbook is great for outdoor cooking and helps you to discover the beauty of cooking with fire.
- Contains Ooni dishes inspired by the co-founders' time spent living and working in Finland, London and Scotland. This fantastic pizza cookbook is bursting with fresh ideas for Neapolitan-style pizzas.
- THE CLASSICS - One chapter where you are taken through the essentials of making fantastic pizza the Ooni way.
- Then, travel with Kristian and Darina through three more chapters to explore Kristian’s roots in Finland – think fresh fish from the lakes, picking and roasting vegetables straight from the garden, and baking fresh breads.
- Then, onto the vibrant and street food-influenced dishes of London, the city where Ooni was invented.
- The book concludes with a chapter on Scotland, where Ooni’s HQ is currently based, filled with meals inspired by its striking mountain and coastal landscapes.
- The Ooni Cooking with Fire cookbook is designed to help you get the most out of your Ooni pizza oven.
- From cooking in your own garden, a campsite, the beach, or wherever the wind takes you, get the best Ooni experience with this comprehensive cookbook.
Includes free delivery
Please see our FAQ’s for more information on this product.