Corten Steel Rectan Cube 60L x 60W x 60Hcm
- Corton Steel is growing ever popular in the garden design industry with architectss and designers being drawn to it's organic, earthy quality.
- Corton Steel is characterised by increased resistance to atmosphertic conditions.
- The rich orange/brown colour offers a striking contract with it's surroundings and fits perfectly in gardens where it helps to highlight brightly coloured flowers.
- Starting out as a blue steel, as soon as Corton Steel is exposed to the elements, it will naturally weather and develop a rich eye catching finish.
- The natural fixed coating of rust provides protection against further corrosion. During the weathering process the Corton Steel produces carbon run off which can stain adjacent materials such as stone or concrete. To reduce this possible staining, all products have small feet, lifting the planter and preventing direct contact with the flooring material. After the initial reactive period, Corton Steel will cure and self-seal with little to no carbon run off.
Please contact for delivery prices.
60L x 60W x 60Hcm