Creation of Nature provides commercial landscaping services for clients in Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and across Suffolk.
With many years’ experience in commercial landscaping we have worked with all types of clients including commercial building managers, schools, offices, letting agencies and Housing Associations. We understand the issues and concerns involved and pride ourselves on providing a reliable, professional service.
Based in Bury St Edmunds, we cover a wide area of Cambridgeshire and Suffolk, with most of our work being carried out for clients in Cambridge and Bury.
Our commercial landscaping services include:
- Tree work carried out to BS3998 standard
- Indoor Landscaping which involves planting schemes to suit your requirements, Water Features to advertise your business.
- Hedge Maintenance
- Tree planting and protection
- Weed control
- Lawn care
- Water features
- Artificial Lawn
- Grounds Maintenance
- Site Clearance
Managing the work
- Maintenance requirements and recommendations set out in an annual maintenance schedule with itemised costs.
- Signing of a contractually binding schedule of works.
- Complete confidence in our doing the job in accordance with the contract, keep disruption to a minimum and leaving the site tidy at all times.
- Keeping a record of work done and further recommendations or issues arisings.
- Informing resident’s users of planned works and possible disruptions.
- Risk assessments and method statements for each individual job.
- Creation of Nature provide experienced and qualified arborists – £10 million employers liability insurance – £5 million public liability insurance.
To find out more about our Commercial Landscaping Services
please call us on 01284 330163 or 07878 259124 or e-mail us at email@example.com
We offer expert advice and free, no-obligation quotations.
“Affordable, Professional and Friendly service.”